Search and Rescue Radar Transponder
COURSE 9 GHz
For use in lifeboats and life rafts. Easy mounting on vessel bulkheads. SART COURSE (search and rescue radar transponders) is designed for use in search and rescue operations.
SART COURSE gives the exact location of the distressed indicated on the radar X-band display of any nearby ship, SAR vessels and aircrafts.
Complies with IMO/SOLAS/GMDSS regulations. MED approved. Mandatory carriage equipment, to all ships of 300 gross tonnage and upwards, acc. to SOLAS III/6.2.6 and IV/7.1.3.
Comply to performance standard resolution A.802 (19).
1. Provides continuous work within 4 day (96 hours) in an expecting mode and 8 hours in mode of the answer;
2. Has light indication of modes of operations;
3. Maintains long influence of oil, sea water and solar beams;
4. Has an arm for installation;
5. Possesses positive buoyancy;
6. It is supplied with the console for installation on saving means.
7. Used only 2 batteries ER34615M (analogue LSH-20). Term of replacement of elements of a feed in 5 years.
Range of frequency, GHz 9.2-9.5
Temperature range: works, OC from
a minus 20 up to + 55
storage, OC from
a minus 30 up to + 65
Sensitivity of the receiver, dBm minus
Effective target capacity, mW 400
Power unit, V 6,3-7,2
Weight (without arm and console), gr 930
- length, mm 370
- diameter, mm 87